What is the role of a Trial Consultant?
Docusource Trial Consultants expertly handle all of your trial technology so that you can concentrate on strategy and witness preparation. As your trial consultants, we will provide a variety of trail support services including:
- Assist in pretrial with exhibit preparation, database creation, bench books creation and distribution of exhibits to opposing counsel and delivery of exhibits to the courtroom;
- Coordinate exhibits to a central location so all team members can access via secured site 24/7;
- Work with the experts to prepare animations and other demonstratives for use with the Jury;
- Create witness video clips for impeachment purposes;
- Produce Opening and Closing slides;
- Assist with presentation techniques;
- Set up courtroom and communicate with Clerks, Deputy etc.;
- Provide a perfect presentation in the courtroom with the ability to instantly call up any document for impeachment.
- Create key demonstratives in the courtroom for cross witnesses in the courtroom
Why Choose Docusource?
Docusource trial consultants are experts in trial support. We offer a variety of trail services including: trial presentation, demonstratives & graphic creation, database exhibits preparation, on-site trial support, and presentation preparation.
The Docusource team has worked on many high-risk cases with serious damages claims including:
Multi-Million & Billion Dollar Claims:
- Deepwater Horizon
- MJ Farms, Ltd v ExxonMobil Corp
- Tebow et al v. Bradex Oil & Gas
- Tensas Poppadoc Inc et al v. Chevron USA
- Dore Energy Corp v. Carter-Langham
- Active Solutions LLC et al v. Dell Inc
- Turner et al v. Murphy Oil USA Inc
- Chinese-Manufactured Drywall Products
- Texaco Exploration et al v. AmClyde Engineered
- Gabarick et al v Lauren Maritime (America)
Call today 1-800-588-2689 for a complimentary consultation or email Connie Phillips at Cphillips@docusource.us.